Guess what’s back! Daily life images and announcements, whoot whoot! It’s been over a year since I’ve updated ya on my daily life…so here we go. I’ve decided to do these seasonally so check back in near the beginning of summer for a fun spring post…it’s a good one! Anyways, let’s hop into it! This month’s images consist of lots of snow and lots of Maui, enjoy!!
- It was our puppy, Maui’s, first Christmas. It definitely felt different this year, but in a good way.
- Matt and I went back to our wedding venue, botanical gardens, and wow did I tear up. It was bittersweet to be back there but it also felt nice.
- We had my niece and nephews over for a much-needed movie night which was really awesome! We watched Frozen 2 while snacking on Matt’s famous homemade popcorn…it’s seriously the best!
- I partnered up with Basic Invite! If you ever need stationary, send me a message and I can get ya 20% off your order! 😉
- One thing that I am soooo happy that we got to was painting the house! We were able to get five rooms finished…I’m ready to finish it up however lol!
- If you know me, I love playing games. Sooo, I caved and got Animal Crossing! It’s seriously so addicting.
- I announced that I will now be including a groom’s guide for my couples!
- We made homemade ornaments during Christmas time. Maui’s paw, Zelda’s paw, and our thumb prints shaped into a heart. It was so special and sweet to us.
- I finished my last year of college, I officially have a Bachelor’s Degree, whoot whoot!!