Hi, I’m Hayley and I am a wedding and portrait photographer based in Fort Wayne, Indiana. I absolutely love to capture the emotion and fluidity in people. Not only do I have a great time but I make sure you do as well. Being comfortable in front of the camera can be hard for some people but I try to take that away and make your time with me memorable. I have been photographing couples and families for about 5 years and I wouldn’t trade it for anything. Photographs are special because you can look back on memories and share them with friends and family. Capturing your smile, your laugh and your interactions with loved ones is very important to me. I like to focus on the little details and bring them out in your photos. Choosing the right photographer is one of the most important decisions because they will help you tell your story and I believe I can do that for you!
Get to know me
- I am obsessed with dogs and pizza
- My happy place are where the mountains are
- I take photos for my fiance’s food blog Kitchen Wits
- Tomb Raider is my favorite video game series
- Not only do I love capturing special moments, but I also love to take photos of the world. Here are some cool places my work has been in (View Accomplishments)
I hope we can connect and create some lovely photographs for you to cherish forever. Take your time and browse through my work. If you like what you see, visit my contact page. I would love to get to know you some more, tell me your story. Let’s have some fun!